I haven't been posting...I've been training, just not posting. Last week we got a kick board for pool training and I've been doing a lot of leg work in the water. I figured out that our pool is 25 meters long, which is awesome for distance measurement. Monday I did side kicks for 200 meters and then front kicks for 50. I was tired afterward too. Tuesday we ran and Wednesday we hit the pool again. More kick board action and more sore legs. Thursday, I was tired and I had a hard time getting up for a work out. We ended up riding for about 45 minutes and by my guess, I'd say close to 5 miles. Friday was more pool funness.
Yesterday, we rode out to the beach, which is about 7 miles one way so today, I'm taking the day off from a workout. We figure, 14 miles on the bikes will suffice for the first workout of the week, right? I'm a little sore this morning too.
Tomorrow? Running most likely. We'll see though.
No comments:
Post a Comment