Monday, September 13, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

So we've decided to ditch the 22 week training schedule and go back to how we were doing it before. I like the idea of having a training schedule to tell you what to do, in theory. In actuality, all it caused was anxiety and made me not want to train so, out the door it went. So how are you going to train, you ask? No...? Psssh. Well, we're going to work on my swimming, because I suck at it, and then run, a lot. We have bikes and commute around town on them so I'm not too worried about the biking. We'll add that in later anyway.

Today we swam. I say I swam about 500 meters before I stopped (it was probably less) and well, the girlfriend, she probably hit 1000. She's like a fish and I have no concerns for her during the swim, or the bike for that matter. She's gonna be a great triathlete.

Tomorrow's agenda calls for running. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment